- Submission deadline (short and full papers):
March 12, 2023extended to April 23, 2023
- Notification to authors: May 1, 2023
- Submission of camera-ready (short & full) papers: May 14, 2023
- Author conference registration deadline (open now): May 9, 2023
- Late registration deadline (open now): May 20, 2023
- Conference: June 9-10, 2023
- Conference awarding ceremony: June 10, 2023
Call for Papers
The CERC proceedings shall be submitted to CEUR-WS for online publication, indexed among other at DBLP, Scopus, Semantic Scholar, and Google Scholar. Authors need to follow the guidelines below.
Please consider the different contribution total limits (including title, abstract, figures, tables, references etc.):
|Full Paper||Short Paper|
|Length||10 – 18 pages CEURART style||4 – 9 pages CEURART style|
Full papers shall present relevant research results with scientific rigor. Short papers (sometimes also named extended abstracts) may have a smaller scope of contribution than full papers and may describe work in progress. Both types will be subject to peer review and will be published in the proceedings when accepted.
The papers must be submitted using the CEURART style template:
- Users of MS Word: Please use this MS Word template, designed for MS Word 2010 and newer versions. Download the template here: CERC2023_Word
- Users of LaTeX: Please use the LaTeX2e template to prepare your final submission. Download the template here: CERC2023_LaTeX
- Users of Overleaf (LaTeX): Please use the provided CEUR-WS template (CEURART), but it requires revising the conference information in the footer: Overleaf CEURART template.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the CEURART style guidelines to prepare their manuscripts.
For paper presentation at the conference and inclusion of the papers in the proceedings, at least one author must be registered by September 9, 2021.
Please note the registration page for further information.