- Submission deadline (short and full papers):
June 30, 2021extended to July 15, 2021
- Notification to authors: July 31, 2021
- Submission of camera ready (short & full) papers: August 20, 2021
- Conference registration deadline (open now): September 9, 2021
- Conference: September 9-10, 2021
- Conference awarding ceremony: September 10, 2021
- Conference social events: September 9, 2021
Call for Papers
Download Call for Papers (PDF)
The CERC proceedings shall be submitted to CEUR-WS for online publication, indexed among other at DBLP, Scopus, Semantic Scholar and Google Scholar. Authors need to follow the guidelines below.
Please consider the different contribution total limits (including title, abstract, figures, tables, references etc.):
|Full Paper||Short Paper (Extended Abstract)|
|Length||10 – 18 pages CEURART style||4 – 9 pages CEURART style|
Full papers shall present relevant research results with scientific rigor. Short papers (sometimes also named extended abstracts) may have a smaller scope of contribution than full papers and may describe work in progress. Both types will be subject to peer review and will be published in the proceedings when accepted.
The papers must be submitted using the CEURART style template:
- Users of MS Word: Please use this MS Word template, designed for MS Word 2010 and newer versions. Download the template here: CERC2021_Word.zip
- Users of LaTeX: Please use the LaTeX2e template to prepare your final submission. Download the template here: CERC2021_LaTeX.zip
All authors are kindly asked to follow the CEURART style guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts.
For paper presentation at the conference and inclusion of the papers in the proceedings, at least one author must be registered by September 9, 2021.
Please note the registration page for further information.